Friday, July 27, 2007

fly by....

Today I changed my blog title.... something that I was planning since few days....though it has been inspired from the beautiful song of BLUE (fly by),it also signifies my dreams OR more precisely my crave-for-fly like those lucky creatures,namely 'birds'. From my childhood, it's my one of the most favorite dreams(OR fantasy).....& solely for that reason I'm fascinated by Skydiving .....yeah,it's damn exciting! :)

So, from now ,it's no more 'Endless Blabbers'(though may be according to my readers it'll be more suitable !lolzz) BUT only fly by....fly by.....

What's say?

7 comments:

supernova said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a nice one going on here yourself... Hope your flight is good! :-)

Aditi said...

hey... thanks for stopping by..

fly by is a nice title.. i know it took me forever to settle on a title so i understand the dilemma

HojO said...

#supernova:thnx

#aditi:thnx ...yeah,title selection is more tough than post something :P

though i think will settle with this 'fly by....'

keep coming :D

delhidreams said...

yeah,
fly by, you dreams of the night and let the light envelope me in its embrace

Cuckoo said...

Hmmm.. Off late you have been bloghopping, eh ?

I am glad I don't have to crave to say "Fly by". After all, I am a bird you know. ;)
Also, I didn't have to think much about the title. It came free with my name. :)

All the best with your flying.

HojO said...

@adi:hmmmmm ...thnx & keep coming...
ur now almost as promising as our gen-X poets

@cuckoo: see, we crave 4 that we dont have.....'One from Cuckoo's nest' is signifies the Cuckoo's crave for a place where she can stand on her feet and give some rest to her beautuful wings...

And here this crazy nut ,fade-up with his feet-works(u know we've to do everything..err..almost actually,with our feet-n-hand!! ur luckyyy )and now crave for flying...
wanna get close with
blue sky ...
so here this wish
'fly by..'

delhidreams said...

ha ha ha, really? yaar, kyon meri modesty ki pariksha lete ho tum sab :) and hey, where's the nu post???