Friday, July 6, 2007

Love really...

Here i'm with most the controversial topic - LOVE vs INFATUATION/CASUAL-ENCOUNTERS.

It's just impossible to describe each in few words ,hence the difference, that's i think a very thin line exists between these,is tougher to describe.

But, then lets try to describe it from my experience (it's my blog, so my point of view is matters most!)

LOVE for me is something that you don't look as a Object-to-win, a-feelings-can't-share-with-everybody.... in short,a very personal thing where either way there's a chance of loss, but still you give your all effort & that without any/little expectation.

I had experience LOVE in my life.....one thing, that i never believed much before (& obviously was proud about it!) .... then i gave importance ONLY to those casual 'n' weird encounters with several persons of opposite sex!
It's just that i never told HER.. honestly never feel the guts & being around with several beautiful persons no body really suspect it (ok, some body did, but i was smart enough to deny that & to prove my point i just increase my interaction with other new-bees in our university ...and it worked!)

Now, i've no regret about my feeling nor i still in love with the same person... only it taught me one thing: YOU CAN FEEL GREAT not only after getting something, but EVEN AFTER GIVING UNCONDITIONALLY, one lesson that change my point of view towards life...to certain extent ,obviously.

Now, still i feel attract towards hot strangers/little known gals (hey,end of the day, i'm a MAN dude!), but not really feel excited in casual encounters as before.I want now something meaningful,that can touch your soul...& not only body.

May be my patience bring me something this kind one day!!


I'm an optimistic person (at least still now!)
I believe,One day i will meet my LOVE ... yes, LOVE and not infatuation or lust...
For that i can wait my life-time.

Only wish if i've some 'TIME-MACHINE' kinda thing,so that would tell me how long i've to wait!!!!

huh!! again your crazy expectations SG???.... stop it ,stop it ya#!~^_(*&%##^
But, still i'm not complaining!! ... *sigh*

No comments: